Welcome to the Coordinator's Corner
Mark your calendars for this year's Cleanup, September 16, 2017. If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us at GSRCleanup@sierranevada.ca.gov.
Training and Tutorials
-- We are not scheduling a training session this year, however, we recommend you schedule a time for your site captains to watch the webinar. (30 minutes).
- Want tips on selecting a site or recruiting volunteers? Check out the guide for ideas. Links to individual sections of the manual are located at the bottom of this page.
- Tired of fielding phone calls? Here's an easy way to register your volunteers online.
Forms and Data Collection
This year's promotional items and forms are being created now. If you have any questions please email us at GSRCleanup@sierranevada.ca.gov.
Forms and Instructions - Can't remember which forms to send where and when? Instructions are in this packet.
Posters and Thank-You Certificates are fillable so you can customize them. *COMING SOON!
|11 x 17 Poster (, )|
|8.5 x 11 Poster (, )|
|*Postcards ( , )|
Our sponsor's logos are available for you to use on customized promotional materials.
Contents of the Manual:
II. Overview of Roles
III. "How To"
IV. Recruiting Volunteers
V. Media Guide
- Part One: Site Captain Sample Instructions
- Part Two: Site Captain Form
- Part Three: Site Captain Meeting Template
- Part Four: Orientation & Safety Script
Please Note: To view or print this document with Adobe Acrobat Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher is recommended), download Adobe Acrobat Reader.